Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chrissey + Kevin

A lot has been going on lately! Sorry it has taken me so long to get these photos posted of this lovely couple! As you saw in my last post, I lost my entire Lightroom library setup. Unfortunately it took me the better part of a week to get it all reorganized and back up to par! But, now I am back in the game!

Chrissey and Kevin were wed at the beautiful Devil's Thumb Ranch in Tabernash, CO very near Winter Park. My friend Jared Wilson asked me to second shoot for him again and I gladly obliged! Chrissey and Kevin had a beautiful wedding with a special, intimate ceremony conducted by friends and family. Fun was had by all and it was definitely a beautiful beginning to the lifelong journey that these two have begun.

A couple shots of the lovely couple getting ready before the ceremony.
Kevin- ceremoniously tying his tie, and Chrissey, quietly going over her vows.

The lovely dress

The wind was out in full force and kept catching Chrissey's train, which made for some really neat photos.


The decorations were beautiful and no detail was left unattended. Everything went off without the slightest hiccup and everyone looked beautiful and classy while it was happening!

It was truly a beautiful evening, and one I'm sure Chrissey and Kevin will never forget.
Congratulations guys! Here's to many more happy days ahead!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the detail shot of the centerpiece and the one with the wooden door half-open. Awesome job! I'm excited to finally see these shots!

    ReplyDelete