Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wedding photography attire lesson #2!

So the first wedding Jared invited me to was short. We shot for 2 hours and were on our feet for about 3.5-4 hours total for the trip. I learned that evening that you do not wear cute, strappy sandals to photograph a wedding, no matter how small the heels are or how short your time there!

Well, last night I learned wedding clothing lesson #2! 

Do not wear pretty, turquoise, rough, lacy top! It will eat your arms! Below is a picture of my right shoulder. Oops! We met at 10:45am and did not get back to our cars until 11 something that night. So that means I had this silly shirt rubbing on my skin for over 12 hours! Eek! I did better on the shoes this time though and only got one blister! Lol.


Wonder what cool lesson I will learn the hard way next time!? lol

Does anyone else have any funny, photo shoot clothing stories? How about ideas and suggestions!? I'd love to hear your opinions!

2 comments:

  1. Aww darlin'! That looks painful! I'm sorry. I'm excited to see the pictures, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, it's FINALLY all gone! (a week and a half later haha!) I know, I can't wait until I can get the rest of them from Jared. It's driving me crazy to not have them up yet!

    ReplyDelete