Monday, July 19, 2010

New Beginnings.

Welcome to tmm.photography blog!

As some of you may know...I, Tiffanie and my husband, Sid are both aspiring to be somebodies. :) Somebodies in the creative world, in the film and photography industry!

I am Tiffanie.
I work at a dental office assisting a fantastic doctor, and I love it.
But I want more.

I think it's ok to want more too. :)

My goal is to continue my career in the dental field and do photography on the side. :) Perfect combo.

My husband is Sid.
He is currently freelancing, trying to get his business off the ground.
It's called Postmay.

Postmay is a production company and he's agreed to let me come in on the photography side! How exciting! I will post things to his company website, and help him with production stills when possible and we will also work together on networking and helping one another find clients. (Which we already do, even before he agreed to let me tag along on his name!)

I'm excited to see what is in store for my hubby and I in the future!

So far, we've rented or borrowed equipment as needed, but we've taken the dive and purchased a Canon 5D MkII along with a 24-70 2.8 lens and a 70-200 2.8!! This was a fabulous choice because this spectacular camera not only shoots still photos, it's a full frame HD video camera as well. Sid has already filmed a few projects with one of these beauties and each time I am amazed at the quality it produces. I can't wait to get my hands on it for photography!




Alright, so let's get down to business and start posting photos! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment